Sunday, April 13, 2008

WEEKEND WARZONE: THIS GODDAMN BATMAN!

I know what you're thinking: Why did noone think to merge the indie sounds of The Smiths with Frank Miller's All-Star Batman sooner?

The Infinite Wars are here but to serve with another unlikely dose of the Weekend Warzone!
In the interest of full disclosure, please note that the music used is not entirely riff faithful, nor are the monotoned dronings sufficient to deliver any more than vaguely resonant lyrics. Not bad for half an hour wasted in the office, but by no means award winning production. Don't pretend like the buttshots don't make up for it. [Images with a white border were lifted from imockery.com.]

Lyrics:
Dark Knight detective, on a hillside desolate
Will training make a bat of me yet?...
When in this charming car, this goddamn Batman
He contemplates Gotham's complexities,
where the leather runs smooth in the Batmobile
I would fight crime tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear
This Batman, just slapped me, and told me, that I shouldn't care
(Ah!) A trumped up circus boy, who never knew his place,
he says, they were killed by a crime ring
He knows so much about these things...
He knows so much about these things...

No comments: